ASPIRE has an Educational Psychologist, Dr. Gwen Agustin. Her role is to support students who may have a learning difference.
If you (or someone you know) has ever had or felt any of the following, please contact us:
- Difficulty passing classes
- Diffuculty completing or passing writing assignments or reading assignments
- History of family with disabilities
- Had an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) identified in high school or grade school
- Information you receive maybe confusing and you need to hear or see it multiple times
- If you feel disconnected to your classmates and/or teachers
- If you have anxiety or depression that has affected your work production
- Think that you may have a disability
She is a good resource to help identify needs and assist with receiving class accommodations.
Referral for Educational Testing
Please select the referral link below to place a referral for yourself or for a student.
- Please complete the referral link with as much detail as possible.
- Students who are being referred will be contacted within 1 week from when the referral was submitted.